Criterion Referenced Competency Test
What is the CRCT?
- State-wide test
- Administered to students in grades 1-8
- Measures how well your child learned and can apply the Georgia Performance Standards taught at his/her grade level
When is the CRCT ?
April 16-April 23 is the testing window
What subject areas are on the test?
- Language Arts
- Social Studies
What are the minimum achievement standards for each subject area?
- Reading 800
- Language Arts 800
- Mathematics 800
- Social Studies 800
- Science 800
- What does the number 800 mean?
- The score from 800-849 indicates that the student MEETSstandard
- A score above 849 indicates that the student EXCEEDSstandard
- A score 799 and below indicates that the studentAPPROACHES standard
* To assist your child with Study Skills and Test-Taking Tips for the Georgia CRCT please contact Consult With ME! Educational Consulting @ www.consultingwithme.com or call us @ 877.294.8463